heart.mind.soul

Sunday, February 05, 2006

ah....... it seems like ages since i last blogged... finally a day to myself (except for 2 hrs of giving tuition).... what with work and CNY... hmmm so where shall i start?

oh well, working at IRAS is tough man.. staring at the stupid computer which is habitually slow n prone to errors, and me deriving some meagre amounts of entertainment by talking lame n listening to music... ay..... n the worst thing is ah.... the damn keyboard is ultra filthy lor.... its causing mi finger's skin to be peeling... dammit la... AH, but serves me right for not being a billionaire... sigH... life just isn't fair eh?

speaking of filth, i think my room is rather filthy... too many unwanted books that i simply couldn't bring myself to throw them away. i guess because these books are what developed my brains la... whatever... but aniway, today i jus dug them all out n threw away 5 big bags of books cum other rubbish.... but there's still some left to remind me of days past. i cleaned out my own keyboard n mouse with disinfectant n after all these chores were done, i bathed n wow~~~ the clean feeling was great la... hahaz...

yest all of us from triple e went to the airport to send jaslyn off to australia. it was emotional for jas who was touched by everyone's well wishes, her close friends who couldn't bear to see her jetting off for months. as for me, i jus simply hope she enjoys her study in aussie n stay safe.

haiz..you can be amazed by reality, but you got to accept the facts. This is the first time in eons i started off the year without going back to school and that really made we realise how fast time passed me by. i still rem us girls finding much amusement in imagining the guys without their crowning glory and now, the guys have already been in tekong from quite some time now. cousins who used to play catching n sparklers n lanterns with me are now grown up or growing up fast, with their fair share of ambitions n woes i've never seen in them. a relative who annouced plans to get married last yr's CNY came to visit this yr with a baby in tow. Change is the only constant in this world. how true.

changes are hard to accept but decisions are far harder to swallow. A levels results are coming out real soon and i really cannot imagine what i'll be seeing on my result slip. if they're good, what shall i choose to study in uni? if they're lousy, what can i study in uni? what do i wan, where do i go? these questions have been hounding me with increasing frequency and intensity, it's getting rather scary and nerve wreaking. the only comfort lies in the fact that change is the only constant and who's to ascertain what's going to happen in the future? but i think, whatever it is, i have to make the best out of eveything. now, i jus pray.

hmmm feel like learning something new lehz... maybe guitar, a new sport.... dunno leh.. alot of things are beckoning at me to pick them up..... but alas... everyone seems too busy and i'm wondering where n when my resolute to do things will come looking for me.....
ok la... shall go sleep lest i concuss tml...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home